Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

one more to go.... ^^

salam cik belog,

yes... its my second  entry for today..

yesterday was wednesday
today is thursday
tomorrow is friday

so, wednesday punye cerita ye...
actually smlm my 3rd paper
which is soooo... "senang' lah sangat
tapi alhamdulillah laaa....
sempat jawab semua
walaupon.... *ade walaupun yer
menggoreng bagai nak pecah kepala
well... past is past
so, just focus on the last payyyyperrrr....
last payyyper is on 11th of july....
then, got one more presentation 
IS presentation!

lepas tuuu.... 
I AM FREE... *physically
and 
I HAVE TO FIND A JOB 
which is another new chapter of my life ^^
semoga dipermudahkan segala urusan, Ya Allah.
InsyaAllah, Amin3.... :)

kite tempek gambar siket...



they are the die hard fans of Deming & Juran *excluding me*
-since 2007-

nah lagi seketul...


credit photo: google.com

alolo... comel anak ibu ^^ 
*oKgedix*


No comments:

Post a Comment